Have a favorite small or home business phone system tip? I'm looking for help!
BeBizzy Break Podcast : Episode 48 - Can You Hear Me Now?
I am currently having a problem with my phone.
A few weeks ago, my mobile phone connection has significantly dropped off in my home office. I'm in a basement with only a small window directly above my head to the outside world. I get nearly no bars on my phone connection, and my 4G LTE is suspect.
So, I'm looking for some possible solutions to make phone calls with my clients a reality. So far I've considered :
- Skype In and Out
- Relatively cheap
- Sound quallity is suspect
- Ooma & Vonage
- Extra equipment including a desktop phone
- Upfront cost then relatively cheap
- Grasshopper and RingCentral
- Established, proven product
- Little bit more expensive per month
- Still needs some additional equipment
- Other VOIP Solutions
- Cost is low
- Worried it goes away in a year
- Technology is sometimes good, sometimes a little sketchy.
So let me know what you're currently using if you are also unable to go exclusively with your smart phone, and we'll talk about my decision in a future podcast!
And as always, leave the technical stuff to us!